Crazy for a great Deal!

Yes! Sometimes I go Crazy! for a great deal!

But Seriously, I have a problem! I went to Albertson's this morning and did two Transactions spent $9.99 on 22 Items ($72.98 before sales & coupons) ( I also received a $1 cat. and a $2 survey) and I'm having a coupon breakdown. My OOP just seems way to high to me!LOL!

I finally had to divided the items into the total = $0.45 each item.

I am now breathing at a more normal rate and my palms are no longer sweaty. I just wish I could have gotten these groceries cheaper that's all!

Comments

KatherineWoodin said…
slow down and breath and take some time off.
Cindy said…
I got a catalina worth $1 on my next purchase. We call them cats.
Jon Woodins said…
OH! What is a catalina? is it just a $1.00 off coupon in the store next time you shop?
Cindy said…
Yes, you can use it on anything you want.
Jon Woodins said…
OH! Well NOW I KNOW! SO if you do get a living and breathing CAT you will need to explain that to me so that I am not wondering if you need kitty litter or just a trip to the store.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.