Powerade

I had a few of you wondering how and why I bought 300 powerades. First with the how... I was reading a pinching your pennies forum on how others were purchasing high quantities of powerade and a bigger discount was implied. The Powerade was on sale for $0.50 for every 15 you buy however, when you bought 300 it ended up under $0.20 each. My husband drinks this stuff like crazy! I decided to go down to my local Albertson's and try this for myself. I asked them to ring in 300 powerades to see what my total would be and sure enough my total ended up being $58 Yahoo! They then took down my order and told me it would be in that next Tuesday. And now I have powerade that hopefully will last us until next year.

Comments

Jon Woodins said…
that is so crazy! cool story though. Now I will not be laying awake at night wondering how and why you have a 10 year supply of powerade.
lori said…
That is a great deal. I wish I could have got in on that one.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Gifts! Love Them!