Sweet 16!

16 Years of Pure Bliss!
Here are 16 facts about us.

1. We met on Monday Feb. 22nd 1993 @ Family Home Evening (Sam says we met on the 21st)(Long Story...made short...He had a Beard on the 21st...Clean shavin on the 22nd)

2. March 31st 1993 Our first "unofficial" date! I needed a ride to the Church Bookstore for my Talk the next Sunday and Sam offered to drive me there. We then stopped for Dinner and Talked allot!

3. April 4th 1993 He asked me out! And first Kiss (forehead)! This was during Conference...some people listen, sleep, or even cry during Conference. Sam kisses during Conference! (Don't worry we have too many kids in between us to be kissing during Conference now. )

4. April 15th 1993 He told me he loved me! I was shocked and in response asked him how he knew. He re-plied "I just know"

5. Sam Proposed August 11, 1993 I said "YES"

6. March 12, 1994 Married for Time and all Eternity @ 9:30 a.m. in the Idaho Falls Temple.

7. April 20th, 1995 our first child Tasha Hayward was born.
8. June 5th, 1996 Kyle joined our Family after Kyle was born a few days later I had complications and ended up in the emergency room in Pocatello. Sam drove down to be with us and take care of his family! (This is a long Story)
9. November 4th, 1997 Brandon Hayward was born.
10. December 1997 We purchased our Home.
11. 1999 Sam was in a terrible Car Accident. He suffered head trauma and has had severe headaches ever since. I was also pregnant with Cody and he was born October 1, 1999.


12. March 28th, 2002 Callie joined in on the fun.
13. July 12th, 2004 Andrew entered our life's and completed our Family.
14. We don't fight. (very often)
15. We go out every Weekend! Even if it's just for Ice Cream.

16. Everyday is like our first kiss! Unpredictable, sweet, lovely, and fulfilled!
Thank You for 16 Beautiful Years! And here's to Eternity.


Comments

KatherineWoodin said…
I remember most of those times
Kara said…
That's very sweet! Happy late anniv!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.