Brainless

As I was shopping today I noticed a Manager tell a Customer that they were not welcome back. They had stolen a shirt (they also put it on). The guy denied her allegation's. She told him that the camera's don't lie and that he was to stay out of her store.
The guy left and I started putting my stuff on the counter. I got all my coupons out and was ready to pay. I bought 7 hair products and 2 bags of chocolate. I handed her 7 coupons for the hair products, 2 coupons for the chocolate, $15 up rewards plus a $5/$25 coupon. She started ringing everything up and I started talking about how BRAINLESS this guy was. As she was scanning my coupons the 7th (hair)coupon beeped we counted the coupons and then counted the product everything seemed fine until we read the coupon and it clearly says $1/2 I felt embarrassed and wanted to hide. She was very nice and said that because the others scanned she would keep them I asked her to redo the transaction she said it was fine. I then said "It's Ironic that I was just talking about Brainless people" She let out a huge laugh.
I learned my lesson today. And I am sure I will keep learning this lesson from time to time after all I am only Human!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..