I'm Back!
Well...the blog is back. I've decided to use the blog for updates on Brandon and his adventures as a Missionary. He's been out for 17 day's and all we have heard is how hard it is learning a new language and of coarse the need for cookies. I'll elaborate more when life slows down a bit on Sunday but until then enjoy the pictures!
Brandon with his Companion Elder Hendricks


Brandon's MTC District
Brandon with the MTC President

Brandon say's "I need all the prayers in the world" He is feeling like a fish out of water when it comes to Spanish. He has made a deal with the teacher that if he only speaks Spanish for the whole week the Teacher will allow Brandon to play an investigator. This kid makes me smile!

 Elder Hayward's address for a time is....

Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Gifts! Love Them!