9-13-2017

One thing I've learned is that I am out here for the lord and through the lord and his atonement I can do all things.
We have been protected through all the natural disasters and are safe.
My MTC president talked to me about how he had heard that there's a fire in my bones and nothing is going to stop me. Spanish is still kicking my butt, but I am not giving up that easy. The first thing I want to do is go out and teach people.
I miss every one and wish you all a great day.



9-18-2017

Hello,  I have  made it to the field and have a lot to tell you so I am writing you a letter and you will get it later love you and hope you are doing just fine.

 Brandon's Companion
 Mission President McArthur
 12 New Missionaries entering the Mission field



Sept. 25, 2017

The last two weeks were crazy. I got a black eye from playing basketball. I left my brand new freind and got a new companion. I live in a stone building with no room anywere. we walk every were and my feet are killing me.  The ward is tiny. Last week I only had a short time to email you but it has just been really crazy. I will send you pictures once I can get the cumputers here to work.



October 2, 2017

So this week has been crazy we have five people accepted to be baptized four with baptism dates and we went to four sessions of general conference. I was not able to listen to conference in English, but it was still great. I am learning Spanish really fast and feeling a little better about communicating with the people here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Gifts! Love Them!