Brandon's Mission Adventures

This is Brandon's mom...
First of all I'm sorry for keeping everyone waiting for Brandon updates. The issue we are having is Brandon isn't giving us details or much information to pass on to you all. Brandon is doing well and feeling much better about communicating with the local's in Mexico. I have a bunch of pictures that I will post on here so you can at least see that he is doing well.
These pictures were takin in October.


These pictures were taken in November.




 Happy Birthday Elder's! These Elder's all had Birthday's in November.





December Pictures

December 19,2017 Christmas Talent Show




I will try to add more pictures tomorrow and a little more dialogue , but like I said, Brandon is a man of little words. Even the pictures he sends us have no explanation. I'm not really complaining because it could be worse and I'm just glad he's communicating with us.
All these pictures have come from The Mission President's blog/ photo gallery.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Gifts! Love Them!