3 weeks of emails...


10/28/2019 Sell your soul to who?

Well another week is gone, which is very sad. This past week was fun but also super hard. I heard this story about people selling their souls to the Devil, and I started thinking and turning the wheels in my head. I figured that in life Satan does want you to sell your soul to him, it makes a lot more sense about the Plan of Happiness now. God doesn't want us to sell our soul, he wants us to just submit to his will and he is letting us make mistakes. With Satan we can't make mistakes, if that was the case, life would be boring. I really think it is interesting because you must realize that Heavenly Father is our literal Father in Heaven. He wants us to succeed, He wants to see us graduate from life, and when he sees that we are dropping out of "school" he is very disappointed. Yes DISAPPOINTED. Don't sell your soul to the Devil it is way harder to get it back, because Satan inflates the price.  We can keep our soul with the Lord's plan, we do not have to buy our soul back. Remember this one thing, God only wants us to graduate if we graduate with straight C's he still loves us even if we have F's he still gives us the chance to try again. Keep on trying.

The other thing I have seen this week is take the time you have and use it for good. We have this walking trail, (Side note it snowed this week and it has been very cold.) Elder Esmond and I have decided to walk the trail every day for chances to start talking to people. To our surprise there have been a lot of people out on the trail. We took the time to go on the walking trail even though it may of not been a good source of time We had faith that if we walked on the trail we would run into people and we did. 

I am doing better this week, I have gotten to the point where I love Woodward and do not want to leave, also Oklahoma weather is crazy snowing in October. I love you guys and thank you for all your love. I am praying for you guys as well. I love you all keep being awesome.
--

Elder Hayward,

Missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ

of Latter-day Saints





 11/04/2019 November

It is now November which means Football, Turkey, and Missionary Work. Sadly, I will not be able to watch football this year, but I am sacrificing it for the Work of the Lord. I am so excited for this month I have a feeling that it will be a good month this month. Not MY strength, but the strength of the Lord. The Lord is powerful, use that POWER. This is going to be a short E-mail this week, but I did have a good Birthday and thank you to all the people who sent me an E-mail and all that sent me love. I really appreciated it and loved it a lot. This week has been a good week and God gave it to me. I am happy that he did, and I am happy that I got to experience it. What has God given you? Enjoy it while you have it, because you never know when it will be gone.

 There will be 2 baptisms this week though and their testimonies are amazing, they know their stuff and they know what they want. They told me that God will help them be baptized. That touched my heart, I never looked at it like that, but it is true God will help us get through things. I love you all and thank you for praying about me and I love you all.

--
Elder Hayward,

Missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ

of Latter-day Saints





Cindy Speaking...I'm so grateful for those who reached out to my son and making him feel special on his Birthday! I also received these amazing photo's of him enjoying his favorite soup. This sweet Family made his favorite soup and made sure he had a fabulous birthday! My mom heart is about to explode of gratitude, Thank you!                                          




 11/11/2019  SUN, ICE, SNOW, ICE, AND ANTS


Howdy y'all This week has been a spectacular week, it has been a testimony builder, I have been sick with symptoms of the FLU and I have seen that the Lord really does control his work and He does make sure things go the way it should. 

To explain the subject title, it was 75 degrees and sunny yesterday and today it is 24 degrees and Icy and snowy, what a crazy time. Now the reason why ANTS is in the subject line is because Ants are like us. Ants go through this routine everyday get up and go to work and continue to bring food back to the colonies, BUT if something is in the way of the ants then they get confused and they try and find their way back to the Ant hill. We are just like that We wake up and go to work. Throughout the day there might be a shoe or a stick or a tree that gets in our way, but by relying on Jesus Christ we will be able to find our way back HOME. The atonement of Jesus Christ is not just for repenting, but it is for forgiving, and strengthening, and much more. Jesus Christ takes care of us we might not be able to do everything, BUT JESUS CHRIST CAN!!!!!! There might be times that we give up on ourselves and might just want to quit, but DON'T GIVE UP ON JESUS CHRIST. He does not give up on you. I want to say now Thank you all for the love you send with your prayers and everything. 

 There is a scripture I would like to share, that has kind of explained how I have felt for a while, but also that has brought me such peace and Joy these past few days. 3 Nephi 22:7 "For a small moment have I forsaken thee, but with great mercies will I gather thee." For a small moment we will feel alone but we need to be patient. (IT IS HARD I KNOW.) We need to be patient because Jesus Christ has said GREAT MERCIES will I gather thee. We may feel alone but until we realize that Christ has never left. The mercies will start flowing out upon us. They will start to bring us Joy and Peace. Life is going to be hard, but Christ is still there He has not left us. So please I plead with you never give up on Jesus Christ, because Jesus Christ will give you the Confidence in yourself, because of the confidence you have for Him. I love you all I care about each one of you. The last thing I want to share with you is my testimony.

 I know that this church is true. I know that Jesus Christ died for our sins, I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live today. I know that we will find our way back home with the help of Jesus Christ. I know that we have a Prophet on this earth today. I know that we are being guided with a merciful hand and a loving hand. I know so much more, but these are just a few things that I know. I love this Gospel and I love Jesus Christ. The purpose of this e-mail is not to show how much I know this Gospel, but it is to bring the spirit as you read it. I try to follow the guidance of the spirit when I write these emails, because I love you and I know Christ loves you and the best person to show the Love of Christ is The Holy Ghost, through an instrument. I love you guys please know that I pray for you every day. I am having so much fun, so have some fun too.



Elder Hayward,

Missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ

of Latter-day Saints





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull