Callies Pictures

Callie loves taking pictures!
She sneaks my camera in her room and a night when she should be dreaming we hear click, click, click, click. And then when I download my pictures over half the pictures are of her walls, feet, and anything else she can find.
These Pictures are probably around Easter Time.
I think she wanted to express to the camera how much she loves chocolate!




Hope you enjoyed this chocolaty adventure as much as she did. I don't know about you but I am going to search my home for some chocolate!

Comments

Jon Woodins said…
Hey let her go crazy. I did with Stiles and he won that Award in Photography. And believe me he took a lot of really dumb pictures! But the bunny that is missing it's head does make my tummy a bit grumbly.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.