Supportive Family

Yesterday I went to the Dentist where they did three fillings. As I proceeded out the door I decided to use the bathroom before leaving. That was a mistake! The right side of my face was drooping down and I looked like Droopy the dog (no exaggeration). I had decided to just come home instead of running errands like planned. Once I arrived home it was like all eyes on me! The kids didn't know what to think and my Husband tried to make small talk like... How did it go...You don't look like you feel well. Sam also commented how I looked like I had a stroke. (That makes me feel good! but it was true).
I thought for sure that the pain and swelling would be gone by today but NO! The swelling wasn't too bad but some of the comments Today while shopping with the Family were... You look like your hiding a pair of shoes in your mouth... you look like a chipmunk... your face is all bruised like someone hit you. Your cheek is all puffy. That is just a few of the comments I had to put up with Today!
So hopefully by Sunday I will be back to normal I don't think I could handle the Primary gaining up on me too! LOL!

Comments

Jon Woodins said…
family are ALWAYS so supportive. ESPECIALLY the members of THIS family. I'm sorry that your face is all out of wack. My belly is all out of wack and everybody else seems to think that it is cute that I have this abnormal growth. And that for some reason it is expected of me to have a massive middle. At least you can hope for some relief in a short amount of time. I can only count down to an approximate time and then the real mass won't go away but keep me up at night and demand round the clock attention. Not to mention the extra padding in my hips, thighs, and arms will decide that they don't want to magically depart on Labor day and would rather I worked them off.
See I take your problem and make it my own. That is how we supportive Family members roll!
Anonymous said…
Kids are always so great at making us fill better about ourselves. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.