Your never too old for a nap.

The kids came home from school and we decided to walk to the Library and pick up some books to read. We got home and Kyle got right into reading.LOL! I was busy cleaning and making dinner that Kyle didn't think I noticed him snoozing during reading time. He woke up and started talking about his book and how excited he is to read it. He even made a comment about how he was tired and he almost feel asleep. I chuckled and said "you almost feel asleep" and then I pulled out the picture. You should have seen his face it was like I caught him in the cookie jar. I must say he is adorable when he's sleeping
not to mention easier to handle.

Comments

Julie said…
That is hillarious!!! Don't you love it when you have proof and the room is left speechless. Thats success. I love you Kyle!! Make sure to tell me all about your book and not your dreams.
Anonymous said…
You have the cutest kids. Love the picture of Kyle. Callies ear looks so sore that would not be fun at all my ears just hurt thinking about it. Your kids look so cute heading of to the first day of school they must have a pretty AWESOME mom!
Julie said…
This evening when I was surfing the internet I turned your blog on so Jim and I could listen to your music. Sweet playlist!!! We loved the cookie monster song and the abba songs.
KatherineWoodin said…
Kyle, Kyle, Kyle, when will you learn you can't beat the game with parents.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.