Coupon Class

I taught a coupon class yesterday for Enrichment. I get so nervous in front of people I hope I did o.k.. I actually had a lot of fun and want to do another one.

One of the questions I asked the Sisters... Why do we use coupons? ... To save money, lower our grocery bills, and several more reasons. Everyone has a different reason to use coupons. I use coupons to free up money for bills, weekly dates, and fun surprises for the Family.
One of the biggest mistakes people make when they get a coupon is to go and use that coupon. Wait for a sale and then match your coupon to the Sale. This maximizes your savings!

Do you use coupons?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have started using coupons since I started reading your blog. You have updat to ed a ton. I haven't had much use on a computer. We finally had ours fixed yesterday. YAHOO!
I bet you did great on your class.
HAPPY BIRTDAY YESTERDAY!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..