Girl Talk

Tuesday Morning Cody informed Callie that because Dad was working from Home, Andrew was staying home because he was sick and Cody was staying after School for Unicycling that She would get some girl talk with Mom. Callie was thrilled that's all they could talk about in the morning. So as School got out I was getting nervous....I didn't want to disappoint "girl talk" but I don't know how to talk girl talk. I mean what do you talk about? When your 7 to your friends? So when Callie got in the car I asked her if she was ready for some girl talk. She grinned so big and proceeded to let me know that in fact she was ready. So as we drive off, I ask Callie what are we supposed to talk about she said "girly stuff" I then gave her examples of things I thought were girly she would either smile and giggle or proceed to tell me I was off my rocker. I asked her if she liked any boys she said "yes" that she likes "The Jonas Brothers" I asked her if others at her school liked them as well she said, yes. I then told her one was married or getting married and she responded very seriously "their Real" I chuckled and said... of coarse they're real. I asked her another question (can't remember what the question was) and the response I got back was...Duh mom. I know 7 year olds think we know everything but we don't especially when it comes to the Jonas Brothers or kids in their class. We ended our girl talk with a nice Chocolate dipped cone from McDonalds. And let's just say I can't wait for our next girl talk date.

Comments

Kara said…
That is way cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Gifts! Love Them!