Leaky Roof

Today as I was wasting a way at the Computer I heard a sploosh. I looked around but saw nothing and went back to Computer mode when Splat another sound I noticed a spot on my floor and realized that our roof was leaking. Ugh! Because of where the leak was I decided to go up Stairs and check for leakage... Nothing. I went a picked up Sam early from work and when we got home he quickly diagnosed the problem and drew me a picture because of my not understanding how we can have a leak in the middle of our front room and have no leak in our bed room.


So I thought his drawing was quit amazing I have to share it with all of you!


I sure hope the wind and rain stop long enough for us to at least do a temporary fix

Comments

Jon Woodins said…
be glad that your bedroom ceiling is not in need of repair also! sorry that you have to have a garbage can in the middle of your front room now. hope you get good weather soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.