9/06/2017


My week has been very stressful. One of my teachers has another kid in my district tutoring me and it is very difficult. I really just want to go and hide in my bed all day but, I have to get up and try my best.

We had the best cordon blue I have had in my entire life. The food is okay, except every once in a while we’ll get something good.

(I had asked Brandon to give me more details about his Mission and the buildings that he's been in. This is what he sends me)
The building is a building. It has floors and walls and a ceiling. (What a response, lol)
My room is tiny, we have a hallway that leads out of the main hallway.

Monday, it rained so bad during the day that by night-time our cul-de-sac was flooded. Some of the Missionaries decided to go into the water, because it reached our house.
And No, Mom I'm not the messy one.

This is my old Zone Leader he left Monday to the Field.




He wanted to be taller then me in one of my pictures.
This is my Companion and yes, I am one of the tallest in my Mission.

My companion was being weird one day and made a family chart of our district and how we all relate to Elder Sly


One of the Sister's drew our whole district including our teachers.



I'm working hard and giving it my all.
Love, Brandon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.