Week 8-29-2017



 It brings me comfort to know that we all have these way we want things to go but sometimes it is harder then we think. These last couple weeks I have been pushed and tested. I felt coming into it that this was going to be a calm and easy time. I was going to be able to speak spanish and get out to the feild and help God's children with their problems. I realized that not everthing goes as planed and the Lord has a plan for every one and all we need to do is trust in him and when we feel like we can't do any more look back down that mountian of life and look at all you have accomplished, then look back up to the peak and keep going. The Lord only wants you to do your best he doesn't ask you to do more and he doesn't want you to do less, just your best he is there for all of us.


Spanish has been a bit more challenging than I expected. I have had some stressful moment's where I felt I wasn't progressing. I know that I'm slowly learning but it definitely isn't easy and I feel left out of conversations because I have no idea what is being said.
I have joined the choir to release the built up stress.


Right now I feel like there is this wall and on the other side is paradise, love, blessings. But, right now I feel like I have my right hand broken and bleeding but instead of giving up I lift my left hand and start punching. Because, I can't go over and I can't go around I have to go through. I know I can do anything as long as I keep pressing forward.



We were going to our district meeting after sacrament meeting. When we got to our classroom we noticed this big moth. Everyone started swatting it out of the room, when it finally flew out of the room it looked like bat.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!