Crazy Week July 22, 2019


Hi Y'all, this week has been super crazy, I was unable to E-mail last week but I am in Oklahoma now, and it has been amazing. My trainer is Elder McWilliams and he is amazing I have learned so much from him in only a week, he goes home soon and I have a feeling he is a little trunky. We are teaching a friend named Buffy she is super awesome and already has a strong testimony I can't believe how strong her testimony is. Yesterday Buffy called us and said she wanted to talk, so we went over to talk to her. She told us about this friend she has in Chicago that is going through a rough patch right now and needs someone she can trust. So elder McWilliams and I are going to try and find a way to contact the Bishop over there to send a referral and help to Buffy's friend. It is an amazing feeling when someone who is not a member trusts us, and knows we are good people. Buffy also has this Bird who sings and talks its pretty cool. The bird was performing for us and even dancing I sure wish I had video of it. 
I am in and area called Woodward it is in the middle of nowhere and population is really small, it is so small it takes the members 45min. to get to church because they live in a neighboring town. The people are so nice and amazing, I can't believe how willing people are to feed us, we have had a meal everyday, nothing Southern yet the only thing close was beans and beer bread. I learned that everyone down here uses beer in everything, I just find it funny but the bread was good.
Random things that have happened...
I had a bird swear at me. It was unexpected and startled me to laughter.

I am doing alright, for some weird reason I haven't been feeling myself lately, but it's been okay if anyone has any comforting scriptures they could send me that would help.





--

Elder Hayward,

Missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ

of Latter-day Saints

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull