Do a little more and Driver's Seat

Do a little more... 9/30/2019

Hello everyone, I love you all!!! This one is going to be short. I had another baptism yesterday, Woodward is Booming. 😂 I have enjoyed every minute of it here, I recently have hit 3 months, so I want to let you all know my testimony. I know that Heavenly Father loves you and me, I know that I am teaching the True and Everlasting Gospel. I know that this Church is true, I know that Heavenly Father wants to hear from us, I also know that He would not give us anything more then we can handle, I know that President Russell M. Nelson is our Prophet today and that he was called of God. I know that Joseph Smith was and is still a Prophet of God, I have studied and thought about all of these things and I know them to be true and much more, I know for sure though that Jesus Christ has gone through the Ultimate pain so that we don't have to. All these things prove the first thing that I know and that is God loves us. Please know that and if you don't know it just hope it and it will grow, I promise you that in the name of our loving Savior Jesus Christ Amen. You all really do strengthen me a lot, and you let me know that prayers are answered. could you please pray for safety that would be amazing, Woodward crime has been going up, and I heard a story of someone who knocked on a door and got stabbed, that is kind of nerve racking seeing as how we knock on doors, so that would be amazing. I love you all and I want you all to know that I will do anything possible to help you know how much God loves you, but first please reach out to him.




Driver's seat...10/7/2019


 Something Really big I have gotten out of conference is, "It is easier to get in the driver’s seat when the car is parked then when the car is moving." I came to this realization that we just can't let Satan take the wheel. I know that before we get in the car, we need to tell Satan to get out of the car. When you are driving down the "road" of life you will abide by the rules you won't speed or do anything dangerous, but as soon as you let Satan take control you are but in a lot of risk. I had another wonderful lesson that I have learned this week and that is about the prodigal son, God has a plate set at the dinner table, for everyone. He will keep the plate there forever. Also, he wants us to join him at the table. If you have Let Satan take control of your car, STOP HIM BEFORE YOU GET IN A WRECK! Come back home, not only does Heavenly Father want you to come back and come and stay. PLEASE, come and stay. I love you so much and, now I want to let you know, God is proud of each and every one of you, and even though we try and be as righteous as we can be, we will still see hard times. Although we will see hard times, we will see a glorious fulfillment of Joy to come. Like the Apostles and Prophets have said the Joy is found by knowing you are following the commandments of God not that a physical Joy but Everlasting Joy, that is way more important. I know this e-mail was short this week but I just want to let you know I love you all, and that I am staying in Woodward for a little longer, We may not know the Lord's purpose, but God has a plan for us. I love you all stay strong and keep driving toward salvation, I hope to see all of you there, I am going to continue to keep on driving too.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to hear you are doing great Cody. Your smiling face is missed.
Love
Momma Scheeler

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull