Book Of Mormon 10/14/2019

Hello everyone, this week has been very ghost town. Not many people here because the oil field has gone down. A lot of the people we were teaching have now left. But we have two little kids that will be getting baptized soon. I am very excited and happy for them. I love you all. I want to share what has been on my mind lately. The Book of Mormon, I want to share the power of the Book of Mormon. The power is life changing it is very powerful, please read it. I started the Book of Mormon over just a couple days ago my goal is to have it done by the 20th of November. I have already learned so much from it, the understanding that comes from it is indescribable. The biggest thing is your testimony grows. The scriptures are really a powerful tool. They should be used for power. I just know that God does love us he cares for us and wants us to succeed but sometimes you need to fall to succeed. It is very true, sometimes even the best people fall. If we fall don't give up, keep reading keep practicing, keep listening to your coaches they know what is best for you. I love you guys and you are amazing, and you all do great things, thank you for your love.

 Elder Hayward,
Missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull