Missionaries


Hello Everyone, I want to let you know that I am having a blast. I am enjoying every single moment that I am having out here. I want to share my thoughts about missionaries, I am still in Woodward as you all know and in Woodward there is only me and my companion for missionaries. I have been praying that there would be more missionaries around me. I HAVE BEEN BLIND. We are all missionaries you do not need to have a badge to be a missionary. When we are baptized, we are still invited to follow Christ's example, even before we are baptized, we are invited to follow his example. Jesus Christ the best missionary there was did not have a badge. Member Missionaries DO A LOT. We are the ALL the Lord's servants, and there are times where the full-time missionaries cannot be there but the help that you Member missionaries bring is so helpful to the gathering of Israel. My companion and I have recently set two more baptisms for kids ages 10 and 11. They are both so excited to be baptized. They were referred to us by both Members and Non-members. We all have influence in the Lord's work. I have noticed I have been praying for missionaries and God has already given me some… both members and Nonmembers. 

 Another Thing I have learned is the power of the Book of Mormon, We are teaching someone who's friends is starting to read the Book of Mormon, my companion and I have never met her before she was met by previous missionaries, But he told us that he is planning on reading the Book of Mormon now. Before he was only believed in the Bible, and that is it. God has his trees all over the Earth and he has asked all of us to gather the fruit. ALL OF US, please just as President Nelson keeps on saying time is running out, keep on trying, and help gather the Fruit.

 I love all of you and I love all the love and support you give. Our Branch is having a Halloween party and they need game Ideas for little kids if you have any please let me know. I love all of you. Keep on doing amazing work, and remember God is proud of ALL of you. LOVE YOU GUYS!



-- Elder Hayward,

As Cody's mother I want to express my love and gratitude to all those who have been praying for, writing to, and thinking about Cody. It's been really good for him to know that you care. I'm also grateful for the people in Oklahoma that love my son like there own. Especially when they contact me with pictures and sweet comments about how he's doing and how much he has touched their lives. It makes this mama really happy, Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull