Just Random

I thought my fellow bloggers would enjoy getting to know me a little more. I was tagged on facebook and since I went to the work I might as well share with all of you too.

25 random things about me...

1. I have been caught crying during commercials.
2. I have a terrible memory. Usually can't even remember what I had for breakfast or if I even ate for that matter.
3. Seldom do I yell the correct child's name. I usually go through all 6 names before I reach the one I need.
4. I am a bargain / coupon shopper. clip..clip..
5. I love potatoes...mashed,hashed,fried,baked,scalloped ect.
6. I have never had a manicure or pedicure.
7. I love to sing in the bathroom..the acoustics are fabulous.
8. I have always been and will always be out of my comfort zone.
9. I have crazy clown chasing dreams. (the clowns are chasing me)
10. I am random! Just ask my kids.
11. I love to CAMP! and Hike, but rock climbing is not my forte.
12. I am not a pet person. Cat's are especially intimidating (they have spooky eyes if you ask me)
13. I try to act like winning isn't everything. But Yet I know it is!lol
14. My thumbs look like lollipops.
15. I have a zen rock garden on the side of my home. O.K. so it's not very zen or a garden but as of now there are rocks scattered among the dirt/grass.
16. I have a thing about going to the Hospital with clean underwear.
17. I hate parallel parking. A 15 passenger van isn't the easiest thing to park in the first place.
18. growing up my legs were so white I was teased that they would disappear in a snow pile.
19. I love participating in sports. But I am very clumsy and usually the last one picked.
20. I like watching the biggest loser with a big plate of cookies. j.k. I usually only eat two.
21. I am always leaving my camera at home, forget the memory card or the batteries are dead.
22. I have 6 great kids.
23. I will celebrate 15 years of marriage in March. Yahoo!
24. I coached my sisters softball team when she was younger. (can't remember the year)
25. I had a terrible time coming up with 25 things. Does that mean I 'm boring?


Comments

Julie said…
I learned a lot of things about you that really show who the real Cindy is. It says alot about a person who dreams clowns are chasing them and cats have "spooky" eyes. I'm serious I think these things show that you are a very warm and sensitive person. I love these 25 things who make up you. You are wonderful.
Anonymous said…
I love it. Everything I read that you wrote makes me smile. We have much in common its crazy. I totally yell every name except the one I'm talking to its crazy. I am so bad a parallel parking that I don't even try.
Julie said…
So ya know how I was moaning and groaning about the whole coupon thing. I'm addicted. It can be frustrating trying to figure it all out and whats a good deal and whats not, but after I saved so much money and to see that just by making a trip to the grocery store I can come back with free stuff is addicting. I was headed out the door at 10:30 tonight to go back in but Jim is sick and didn't want me to go. Its like sitting on pins and needles. I can't wait until tomorrow to go to the store. I love you Cindy.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.