Picture Tag

Here is what you do:1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer 2) Select the 4th picture in the folder 3) Explain the picture 4) Tag 4 people to do the same

This was hard for me because I have pictures scattered all over the place so...
I am going to post 4 pictures to keep with the 4 theme.

This picture was taken at Point Defiance Park June 2008 we were having a picnic and then family pictures were to be taken. And as you can see we had 3 or 4 camera's with us and the picture takeing started well before our picnic was done.
You can't see her but my mom was there which made our picnic!

November 2008 Our family participated in the Multi-Stake Christmas Carol
which took allot of work but WELL worth it. Tasha is the only Hayward in this photo.


7/15/2006 Woodin Reunion
Cousins playing.
This picture was taken at Bear Lake we rented out this beach home. I thought beach homes were located on the Beach.lol The Beach was just a small walk but the Woodins had other means of transportation 4 wheelers and motorbikes which made the trip to the beach w/small kids bearable. I was also Husband less this trip and lost my gas card which made getting home difficult. But the trip was worth it!!

June 2008
Trip to the ZOO!
w/Grandma
Point Defiance Zoo has been upgrading their zoo and now they have a huge area for Kids and Adults as you can see I wanted to participate as well.
Sometimes I forget how old I am and that I have left my high school body so I feel for those poor souls watching me chase my kids on this spider web.

I tag Julie Willford , Jennifer Randall, Shawna Reynolds and Wendy Briscoe

Comments

So way cute! I love looking back on pictures and remembering the different emotions and fun that you have during those times! Also the stories always seem better later on! Sorry you lost your gas card, you still have a great attitude about it all.
Anonymous said…
Great post. I think it runs in briscoe blood to enjoy being a kid even when you are an adult. I have a spiderweb picture of me doing the same thing. That Bear lake idea is so great. That would be so fun but lots of work without your hunny.
P.S. what was the challenge you are talking about? My memory isn't that great either.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.