where have we been?

Last weekend Fawcett's Chior was asked to sing at the...
Pule 'anga 'o Tonga
11th annual Asia Pacific New Year Celebration
they sang two songs one being the National Anthem.


After they were done singing we decided to walk around the different booths.
This sweet lady was writing the kids names.




We stopped at the stampin up booth and they helped us make cute tags.
They assured me that anyone could do it and not to worry about messing them up.
They were right!!
Soo Easy!!


Tasha was helping Brandon with origami.


We also tried our hand at writing different languages.
I have no idea what he wrote.
(this was only part of a phrase)

This sweet Lady saw Brandon struggling and asked if she could help him.


And the last thing we did before leaving is make these cute lanterns .

We had a ton of fun!
and to think if it wasn't for Cody we wouldn't have had this Cultural Experience.

Comments

Jana said…
That looks super fun. I love to learn new things like that. Looks like Tasha passed you right up!? She is SO darling.
Anonymous said…
That is so fun. I want to go to something like that. I love the lanterns and name things The picture with you and all your kids is adorable.
Emily said…
Hi Cindy,

It's emily from Craving a good deal, I just read your comment about the Colgate toothpaste and wanted to respond! This is my first time encountering a deal that went bad, so I'm not sure myself. A girl from another blog, said, not to worry about it because we didn't know/or do it on purpose and to just watch more carefully next time/and that we give Walgreens so much of our business so it all comes out even in the end- but I'm not sure. I think it's a personal decision. I've already given a ton of it away to friends trying to build their year supply, so I think I'm going to let this one pass & watch better next time. It's completely up to you, do what feels right. I hope that helped!

(I noticed you live in Tacoma, I grew up in Federal Way & my Mom works in Tacoma, small world!) Take Care! Emily

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.