Friday the 13th...


Friday the 13th...
Was a great day for us! It however did have some ups and downs.

We started our day at Cabela's mostly walking around dreaming of all the fun camping and cooking gadgets they have.





We almost walked out without spending a dime but Callie worked her charm on her father and ended up with a shirt and hat.

Then off to Walmarts...
we ended up with a few goodies like free lotion (w/coupons) and my favorite item we splurged on was the vacuum cleaner. (Our old one was falling apart... literally)
We loaded our goodies and to Big Lot's we headed to look for beds.
Sam and I have been bed less for about a year. Our water bed had sprung a leak and for awhile we slept on air matresses until we popped them.lol. We also slept on our couch(hide a bed) for awhile.Fun Times!!
Big Lot's had a great sale where you buy the mattress get the foundation for $10 dollars
they also had nice prices on bed frames.
So...We walked out of their with a bed!!YEA!!
(pictures to come later when I can afford new linens)

We took our goodies home and quickly hopped back in the van to the Sears scratch-n-dent store.
Where we purchased a washer.
(our washer broke down right before Christmas)
however when we got it home and plugged it in...It didn't work!
I will spare you the details... but how this all ended is we took it back the next day and found one that was $17 dollars cheaper never been used and when we got it home we found out that it was made 7 days ago (from when we purchased it, the washer has one small dent on the top corner). Can you say SCORE!

Comments

Jon Woodins said…
You are a shopping wonder! And you had your kids in tow! that part is amazing to me. I am so glad you will now have clean clothes, clean floors, soft skin, and a comfy place to sleep. Right now we only have a comfy place to sleep and that is what I intend to do. The clothes and the floors will be ready to be cleaned on a different day!
Way to go Cindy, I'm glad you now have a place to rest your head! How did you go that long without a washer? Olden Days?
Teri said…
Hey Super Shopper, You sure can find those deals out there. I cant beleive you havent had your own bed for a year. You are a trooper.
Anonymous said…
Three cheers for you. I am so happy you got all that stuff. Sounds like it was a great day. I was thinking the other day about you and not having a washer I am so happy you finally got one. Have a great day.
Julie said…
You are my inspiration. Instead of wishing I was you I am going to be you. I'm heading to albertson's right now and I am not going to settle for paying .50 cents I want it free. Watch out I'm in competition.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.