Incredible Kids


I Love being a Mom! Especially when you hear the good things your kids do.

Last Saturday Tasha went to a Beehive conference and made a difference in a young girls life.
I am going to back track just a little to give you this incredible story.

All last week we were reminded that Tasha had a Conference to be at, at 9:00 am. Saturday. She had even arranged for a ride to and from. Friday evening she decided not to go because Grandma and Grandpa were still here. Saturday Morning she got dressed and at 5min. to 9a.m. she asked for a ride to the conference. We were a little confused with the sudden mind change but didn't think anything of it until Sunday Morning when I got this e-mail...
Hi Cindy,Would you tell Tasha- Thank You for me. Paige was the only beehive from our ward and I don't think any of our leaders were there when she got there either. Paige is very quite and does not integrate herself into groups very well. She told me that Tasha was there and asked her to come sit with her and her friends.Thank you for having such a sweet girl.
Cara
After reading this I asked her about it and her sweet response was Mom I needed her to be my friend too. I keep thinking about Friday and Saturday how she had no intentions of going to... begging for a ride. I TRULY FEEL that she FELT the HOLY GHOST and he was telling her to go! Not so much for her but for Paige and other girls who were there.
I learn so much from Tasha and how to be selfless and to think of others first. Tasha just makes it look so easy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are moments that make being a Mom the perfect job. Way to go in raising such a sweet girl!
That is so cool. What a sweet girl.
Jon Woodins said…
Tasha really does take after her Aunt Monica don't you think J/K. Our kids often are little windows into heaven and make being a full time mommy so worth it, because we would never want to miss out on those moments. However there are OTHER moments.LOL. Keep being a good mom to those Hayward kids and thanks for sharing your tender moments with the rest of us!
Jana said…
what a cute little story. i love how close these kids are to the spirit. shes a doll.
Tal gal said…
I love Tasha! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull