Funny Teeth!

Get a Crest PRO-HEALTH Toothpaste Free!
Three of my lucky readers will receive a Coupon for a free tube of toothpaste.
All you need to do is leave a comment about your funniest Tooth story.
It can be anything as long as it has something to do with teeth.
My kids and I will pick the three funniest stories on SATURDAY.
**I am extending this until Tomorrow (Sunday).. hopefully we can get a few more stories**
Here are a few funny teeth stories from us...
Tasha's Lost Tooth
Some years ago Tasha and Kyle were at the normal...FIGHTING and we had tried to stop them with no success. A few minutes later she came over claiming that she had lost her first tooth. However she had no idea where it was. We looked high and low...in and out of everything and the only thing we found was a little Dog tooth. Tasha was upset because the tooth fairy would not come if there was no tooth we tried to tell her that it would be o.k. She still wanted to put her tooth under her pillow. So we came up with a plan we were going to trick the tooth fairy with this dog tooth we found. And in the Morning we had one happy girl...It worked we tricked the tooth fairy!
Dentist Office
Last year I had an appointment for Cody to visit the Dentist. I was watching other kids that day and decided to take the younger kids with me. I had 5 kids in tow and they were perfect! I had just thought those exact words moments before the Dentist called me back to discuss Cody's teeth. I was out of sight for 5 min. and I peaked outside to see that these four kids were up to something. Just to find out that my son had pooped on the floor and the other kids were taking all the magazines in the office and piling them on top of the mess so that no one had to look at it. I was so embarrassed and had to throw away half their magazine collection away.
Lets just say we will never go back there.
Three teeth are worth more than one.
The week I was gone. Callie lost three teeth in one day. I asked her how much the tooth fairy left for her she told me that the tooth fairy had left her $5. I was surprised since the tooth fairy has only ever left $1 per tooth. So I suggest if you are going to loose teeth you should loose them three at a time.

Comments

Jenna Z said…
My dog Sully is a great proponent of good dental hygiene. When he came to live with us, his first owner had not taken care of his teeth and he had to have two pulled, both in the front!! We call him Gappy McSnaggletooth now. Well, only every once in a while because he doesn't like that name. Now he gets his teeth cleaned every year like a good boy and we brush his teeth often so he can keep the rest of his teeth! We even wrote a tutorial about it!
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-brush-your-dog_s-teeth/
Julie said…
If you wanted sad teeth stories the list is in the checkbook. But on a memorable note here is a good story. Jim and I were at the stage where we were talking about marriage. His friend was a jewler (sp.) and gave us a book to pick out rings. We had planned a camping trip and were in route to our location. We had stopped by his parents house and they gave us some jerky. As Jim drove I ate jerky, looked at the ring book and then all of the sudden I lost my temper. I threw the jerky I was holding at the window and the book. I punched the top of the car and kept yelling No!! Aaahh No! Jim was a little nervous about my behavior and the current plans of marriage. The whole fuss was that I broke my front tooth on the jerky. The tooth had been broken in the past and I knew the nerve was now exposed and that I was going to have to pay a couple hundred dollars to fix it.

Imagine that Jim still married me even with a fit like that.
Jon Woodins said…
Okay this tooth story happened to me when I was about 9. I was old enough to have a good idea about the true identity of the tooth fairy, and I also had a very good understanding about where a Hamburger really comes from. Well one day as we were eating hamburgers at the kitchen table one of my baby molors came out. Well I really had no idea that my tooth was so loose and when I bit into it my brain decided that some how there was a little bit of cow bone that had made it into my Hamburger. After spitting out the offending tooth and seeing that it indeed looked like a bone in color and texture I was immediatly grossed out and went directly to the door and threw the tooth into the pile of gavel at the bottom of the adjacent window well. I returned to the table to my half eaten hamburger and begain to relize the funny taste in my mouth was not grossed out stomach gag but rather blood. After another bite of lunch and noticing that my chompers were not chewing as they should be I put two and two together and realized I had just thrown my tooth out the door! I went out and searched the gravel pile, after all the tooth fairy still pays weather you have faith in him or not! My search was in vain but the letter under my pillow explaining my plight and the mistaken part of a cow was enough to warrent payment. If you really wanted to it seems that you could really pull the wool over the tooth fairy's eye's!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull