FHE

I don't know if it's the weather or growing spurts but my kids have been extra grumpy with each other. So I decided that it was time for a movie. FIREPROOF...Yes I am aware this is intended for Marriages but the movie had such great messages that we tried to bring this down to their level. I was so pleased with how everyone was getting along and thought to myself...Wow! this was easy. And then reality set in and the kids were back at each others throat.

My only wish is that they got something out of this movie and they can realize that relationships are selfless whether it be family or friends. And the most important message was you need the Lord and with him anything is possible.


fireproofbanner

Comments

Honor said…
I've heard this movie is good. did you guys rent it?
Cindy said…
We rented from Red Box Monday's they have a code that gets you a free rental.
Sonja said…
Larry and I really enjoyed this movie! It was a bit cheesy, but we loved the message.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull