"I'm going Dancing"

Happy 14th Birthday!
Tasha
14 odds and ends that make Tasha.
1. Tasha has never stopped growing! She is 14 and is the same height as (me)her Mom.
2. She is always searching for ways to serve.

3. Tasha loves hanging out with friends.
4. She wants everyone to fill important.


5. She has a mischievous side to her as well. Which keeps us on our toes.
6. She loves to share...When she was younger and Kyle was only a few months old Tasha thought she would share her Cheerios with him and dumped the whole box right on top of him.

7. She has a contagious Smile.
8. She Is a great help to her family.

9. She was THRILLED when she was blessed with her very own little Sister. (I haven't had the heart to tell her that she has to share Callie with her Brothers).
10. Tasha's first Baptism that she attended ended in tears she was (I believe) 3 and didn't understand why she couldn't go into the water like her big cousin. (It was such a sweet moment)

11. Tasha shares a Birthday with her Aunt Julie (my Sister) (Happy Birthday! Julie!)
She also shares the Birthday month of April with my two other Sisters.
12. Tasha's Milestones so far...Turning 8 (getting Baptised)...12 Becoming a Young Woman (not literally no one celebrates that milestone) and Turning 14 She can now wear (a little) Makeup and we cannot forget the DANCES.

13. Tasha is a great example to me.
14. Tasha has many Talents that come fairly easy for her.

She is a blast to hang out with!
I am a PROUD Mother of a Wonderful Daughter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Comments

Jon Woodins said…
Happy birthday Tasha! I hope you love being 14. And I hope you love the dances! But don't love the boys they are stupid!
KatherineWoodin said…
I love ya Tasha and Happy Birthday your present is on its way.
Grandma and Grandpa
She is such a cute girl! Happy birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!