Let's go to the Movies...Let's go see the Star's


I bought 2 Movie tickets from Albertsons and they gave me 10 packages of Cookies.

All for $16.95 (I believe Movie tickets are around $10 each here in WA.)

But this got me thinking...

When going to the Movies they ask you not to bring in food. I am sure I have done this,

When I was younger. However I actually have a hard time sneaking food into a Theater when paying for a Movie. That being said... I have no problem taking in food during the Free summer Family Movies. LOL

So my question to you is... Am I crazy? backwards?

What's your whole take on sneaking food into the Movie Theater?

Is it ever acceptable?

Comments

Jon Woodins said…
Uh, Why else do you think diaper bags are so big? LOL. And if you are too old to be sporting one of those your have heard the term "granny purse" haven't you. You know the ones that look like you could smuggle an elephant into them. So outside food is definitly a go in my book.
Anonymous said…
I have to agree with Monica.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!