Name yourself Day!

I decided that my name for today is ....Momerella
and these are the different things my kids say...
Tasha...Momerella come pick me up from school I don't feel good!
Kyle...Momerella have you done my homework yet?!
Brandon...Momerella fix my dinner! I'm HUNGRY!
Cody...Momerella clean my room I can't see my floor!
Callie...Momerella why haven't you done my homework, cleaned my room and made me 3 dresses yet?
Andrew...Momerella give me Cheetos for Breakfast..Lunch..and Dinner!
This will only last one day right?lol
I LOVE BEING A MOM!

Comments

KatherineWoodin said…
Just wanted to let you know it lasts forever. Just the requests change.
Anonymous said…
I'm betting your Mom is right. We need time outs to help us cope!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!