Angels Among Us.

I have finished Callies pajama bottom's. Yea!
I have also made Andrews bottoms complete with pockets.
And now I only have 6 1/2 pairs to go.
How cute are these? I found the Christmas tissue paper at the dollar tree and then took one roll of toilet paper wrapped it up with the tissue paper added the cute little sayings and ta da! You have a cute gag gift.
We are using these for our cast party tonight. They are having a white elephant gift exchange and I thought these would be fun. I also bought hangers from the dollar tree and I am going to download these days of the week tags and package them together for another gift.
What are some other gift ideas? I need four more presents.


Merry Christmas!

I wanted to get you something different,
Something special for this year...

It is always such a challenge
to buy for those that you hold dear.

But when you see this special gift,
I know that you will sigh...

It’s a special tissue just for you,
To pat your booty dry!

Just Thinking of You!

I went looking for a gift and I
wanted something to make you happy.

Something to bring you a smile
in case your day was crappy.

So I’m giving you something
I know you can use.

It’s almost as useful
as a new pair of shoes.

I wanted to give you something,
something that was kind of fun.

So here is what I got you,
something to wipe your bum!



Most of you know my calling is Enrichment leader which I love.
Yesterday we celebrated the Angels in our lives and even though our numbers were low and other obstacles stood in our way we persevered. I usually have help in the decorating department but yesterday I was on my own. I was elated with how it turned out,
this picture dosen't do it justice.
Yesterday is still a blurr to me I hadn't planned on getting up and speaking but for some reason I stood up there and chattered away I still don't know why or if it even made sense. All I know is that I deffinatly had help from above yesterday and I am greatly appreciative.


Here are a couple of my Angels (Tasha and her friend Rose)
Helping with the odds and ends.
Love these Ladies!

Now be an Angel and write a comment.Lol
Have a great day!

Comments

Way to go, you get the creative silly trophy for the week! I now know what i'm getting todd for christmas and i know he'll use it!
Those pj bottoms are adorable what a lucky family to have a mom so talented!
I can relate with the calling and you did a great job, especially by yourself! isn't it a testimony confirmation when we are set apart to these callings and have the inspiration that we are blessed with! Those women probably needed to hear what you said!
Anonymous said…
Love the P.J. bottoms so cute. Your creative gag gifts are super cute.
Jon Woodins said…
So if I don't leave a comment am I a devil or just a non-angel?
Jon Woodins said…
Okay I don't want to risk the whole non-angel part. So here is my comment. Good job on the PJ's Have fun sewing late into the night. The great part about your project is you will get better and better with each set and you are improving your talents as you tackle your pj project. Also the gag TP gift idea is so cute. My favorite white elephant gift was a picture frame that had an elephant as part of the frame. (the funny part was the person who brought the gift ended up with it!) Anyway congrats on your enrichment thing. I know it feels like you are beating your head against the wall when you prepare and plan and agonize over the plans and then it feels like no body shows. You are blessed for your efforts. Keep up the good work and enjoy getting ready for Christmas
KatherineWoodin said…
How are you finding the time?
Unknown said…
You have such cute angels in your life! Your enrichment activity sounded like fun! It is such a blessing to have the spirit be with you and it sounds like you are engulfed in the spirit!
Julie said…
Wesley wanted to tell you that he loves your pajama's and that he loves his daddy so much and he is his favorite daddy that is why he wants Santa Clause to give him a computer and a T.V. And he should of told him that at the mall that his daddy is his favorite and he really wants a t.v and a computer for his birthday.

Now its my turn. That dialog was all verbatim from Wesley. I know for a fact Santa Clause is not going to bring him a computer or a t.v. Wow So anyway my favorite gift that I got in a white elephant was a lava lamp. During the summer I try to find still wrapped items at garage sales and then I give them away at our parties. They always seem to be a hit. I'm not very creative so more often then not I do gift baskets where I go through my food storage and make a basket. Did you want a longer comment- or is this o.k.?

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..