Cubs Scouts


Pinewood Derby!
Sam usually lets the boys design their own car and then he cuts it out for them. However we waited till the last minute so Sam did most the work. Cody however painted his car and I believe did something to the wheels.(?)
Cody's car came in Second Place!



Yahoo!

I actually didn't get to see the majority of the races because Brandon was having an allergy attack (his eyes swell shut) so I ran home for medicine. When I got back they were taking everything down and the kids were all running around like little crazy people.


Rocket Ships...

Another one of those waiting till the last minute. And I mean last minute!!
We went simple with a skinny red rocket. And we WON!! First Place! (I'm not competitive at all)

I have to confess that there were problems with the track. However, a wins a win, right?

We had allot of fun! And my wish for next year is to not PROCRASTINATE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.