PhOtoGeNIc

I am NOT Photogenic!!
Or at least lately I have not seen one Picture I like.
Which gets me thinking... Do I really look like this in real life?
What's on my upper lip? Ink...Mustache...connect the dots?
Plus what's up with the face? Am I trying to look thinner...I'm a fish...
a sad attempt of a kissy face.
What's with the hair? I know I spent hours upon hours getting it just right and it looks like I stepped out of bed and left the house. And What are my hands doing in their pockets? Come on Cindy, Don't you know you look like a DORK!
O.K. Why am I sideways? I mean really?
Now here is a picture! 1st What's with the HAIR! 2nd the double chin has to go! And 3rd I could really use a new Bra! (One that lift's)

What's with the Smile? Plus where did my upper lip go?


Maybe I'm being to hard on myself.
But is it to much to ask for the perfect picture?
LOL ;)

Comments

KatherineWoodin said…
All your pictures are perfect
Tal gal said…
You are darling.
Jon Woodins said…
That is the problem with photos, they show you what you really look like! In your case, beautiful! The only way to not be in the picture is to take the picture. And just remember my mom's advice that even though you think you look bad in your pictures when you are in your 30's you look a whole lot better than you will look in your 50's. So take lots of pictures, when you are young and cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.