Tape fixes everything!

You know your a Redneck when... You patch up your tire with masking Tape!LOL!
Yesterday some friends of Ours noticed that we had a flat tire. We proceeded to look the tire over trying to figure out where the leak was. We tried to fill the tire with air when they realized that the valve had been sliced open (most likely from the hub cap). We had 2 options..1. change the tire to the spare or 2. temporary patch the hole and drive to the nearest shop. Let's just say Tape fixes everything!! We got a few chuckles from the gentlemen who worked on the tire. My sweet husband tried blaming me for the tape. But I stood my ground and set them all straight....I never would have used blue tape..I would have gone for something more vibrant like pink tape.

The question of the Day is... What is the craziest thing you have seen or done?

Comments

Jon Woodins said…
I married your brother! Willingly! And it is still crazy every day!
Jana said…
Cindy, You crack me up! Thats funny. I bet thats a story that was told around the dinner table of the guy who worked on it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.