Heavenly Father Knows us. 8/05/2019

This week has been crazy I have enjoyed it a lot. The one thing I have learned is that there is not much going on in Woodward, because there aren't that many people. It was really funny I wish I got a picture but me and my companion were teaching a cow, because we were having a rough day, I invited the Cow to be baptized and I think he said yes, but all we heard was MOOOO!!! Other than that, we have been teaching, a lot of people. We went and visited someone last night and they are an amazing couple, they are very willing to listen but currently they are not wanting to be converted but it might change. The wife is going deaf and she is learning sign language and it just made me happy because I have found someone who knows sign language. YAY! Buffy has been reading the Book of Mormon and has had a lot of questions and she asked them and it was so cool because she appreciated that someone answered her question she was telling us that people haven't answered her question so it is amazing that people have answered my question. when she told us that we did a little dance in our car when we left. but the sad thing is that she told us that she has ring worm and we have to push back our lesson so that she didn't give us ring worm. The people in Woodward are so kind and our best friends are Cops. Every single Cop that we have ran into have told us that if we need anything then we just let them know they also told us that if anyone gives us problems let them know and they will take care of them. it is amazing to know that there are still good people out there and it is cool because I know where they all are, they are in Woodward Oklahoma. (haha)😀 One thing that I have learned is that Faith is also the action, read Jacob 3:2, It says if we lift our heads up and feast upon Gods love, then we will be blessed. We need to do the action first and then the blessings will come. My mission so far has literally been the best thing in my life, I have learned so much and can't wait to learn more, The biggest thing that I have learned is that People feel different when they are around us, that feeling is God’s love that is shining through us to them. It is so cool to be the tool that God uses, and it makes a lot more sense when we are called the Lords instruments. Give yourself to the Lord do it because you know that is the smart thing to do, don't do it because you are told. Thank you for all the love and support you have given me, and I feel all the love you have sent to me through your prayers I love all of you and continue being amazing. -Elder Hayward -- Elder Hayward, Missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull