Chocolate Indulgence

My inner chocolate has been speaking to me lately so today I decided to make a treat that my kids had while on vacation. We had stopped at this chocolate shop by Bear Lake where they sold chocolate covered rice krispie treats with cute sprinkles on top. And they looked so easy I thought I would give it a try.



I made a batch of rice krispies and then cut them into rectangular pieces. I then took Popsicle sticks and pushed them into the bottom of the rice krispie. I took milk chocolate chips and melted them in a pan and then coated the rice krispies set them on the tin foil and sprinkle with your favorite topping. set aside until firm. (you can put in the fridge or freezer for faster results)
Yum! Yum!

Comments

Sonja said…
Oh ooooooh lala!!! I'm going to have to try that. That looks so good.
Anonymous said…
That looks so very tasty! YUM I am very hungry now and those don't fit into my health plan!
Julie said…
I'm back!!!! you are so awesome. When we got those in bear lake I thought "oh, I can't wait until we come back so we can get those again" I never thought that I could just make them at home. You inspire me.
Julie said…
where are the updates? I count on you blogging everyday. This post is like a week old. I bet you don't like lectures from me since I update everyday and you get jealous. lol.
Honor said…
these are one of my favs ... usually we do sort of a "fondue" thing with them. Yum!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!