Exhausted

On the way home from church Andrew had fallen asleep. I unbuckled him from his car seat (which woke him up) and set him on is way into the house. When I finally made it in the house myself I found him draped around this chair. What is so funny about this is the couch is only two steps away. (What a cutie)
The sad part of this story is that when my children nap it usually means that they are growing and honestly I have mixed emotions with the growth process. I love it when they hit milestones in there life but I miss those cuddle moments.
I just hope he doesn't grow up to fast!

(Church is Exhausting Mom!)

Comments

KatherineWoodin said…
He is so cute but then all your children are cute.
Anonymous said…
That is so adorable. I get exhausted at church also wrestling little ones alot like him. Ha Ha HA

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull