Sisters








To celebrate national Sister Day I would write a few things that make them special. And since I have 3 sisters I will do this in steps of three.

My Sisters Names...

  1. Becky (oldest)
  2. Julie (second to the youngest)
  3. Shawna (she's the baby of the family)

My Sisters Hobbies

  1. Becky...she is very talented she makes homemade paper crafts. http://www.beckyspapercreations.com/
  2. Julie... She has made her home her hobby or her husbands hobby (which is turning out really really nice )(you go girl keep that man working)
  3. Shawna... Honestly anything she touches turns to gold she has such a creative mind. But she has been so busy with school that it has become her hobby for a while.

Recreational activities

  1. Becky... She loves to be out enjoying nature. swimming with her family. And meeting friends at the park.
  2. Julie... Loves running, sports, water activities, camping and bicycling.
  3. Shawna... Loves sports, motorcycling, and watching her family fish.

Things I remember...

  1. Becky... School came so easy for her and she was constantly reading a book that she would pay us to do her chores.
  2. Julie... We would grab our mom's fabric and wrap it around our bodies to make an outfit then parade around like we were queens.
  3. Shawna... loves animals especially dogs that when she was younger that most of her pictures she had taken she had pigtails in her hair. (to look like puppy dog ears I think?)

Things I love about my Sisters...

  1. Becky... Has always had a calmness about her, she doesn't sweat the small stuff.
  2. Julie...Has a wiry personality and is very personable.
  3. Shawna... She is just down right cool. Shawna has the ability to make you feel smart even when you make stupid mistakes.

I love all three of my sisters and wish that we lived closer. They are my idols and I am very proud of there accomplishments.



Comments

Becky said…
Thanks Cindy. You are a pretty cool sister, too.
KatherineWoodin said…
One of those pay back moments for moms.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!