Red-Hot Lips

I have had several sunburns in my life and they have ranged from minor to blisters. I have also sunburned many different places such as arms, legs, back, and feet. This past week I have burnt my lips I woke up with my bottom lip three times it size. It took me at least three hours of talking gibberish before my family could understand me it finally went down to a normal size by evening, but man it was painful. And the next morning my lip had only doubled but still painful. I truly thought someone had injected my lips with collegan. I am wishful that tomorrow I will have better luck with my lips. Everyone cross your fingers.

Comments

Sonja said…
You know, some people would pay good money for those nice pillowy lips :)

But that sounds painful so I'm glad it's better.
Julie said…
you were so hot and sexy especially when you talk gibberish.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!