Staying at home is boring



Yesterday I took the kids (mine and 3 friends of ours the Dezorts) to the free movies to distract the kids for a few hours (tried to keep the packing chaos down from the playing chaos). We got home from the movies fed them lunch and then I hear little whimpers of boredom I was busy packing, ironing and laundry. I sent them outback to stretch there legs. As I was busily about I noticed a fire engine pull up to a neighboring home (puddle quacks? daycare) I became that nosey neighbor and proceeded to STARE at the commotion. O.K. so there wasn't really any commotion my neighbors had asked the fire department to come over and give the kids a demonstration and answer questions. As they were pulling out the water hose I had all the kids in the front Yard STARING at these poor folks. They were gracious enough to invite us over and talk with us as well. The kids had a grand time listening to the Fire Fighters I must say I too had a lot of fun looki... I mean listening as well. They showed alot of there compartments and what they need to fight fires. They also asked them what they need to do when there's a fire. The funny thing was that Before they drove up I was ironing clothes and while we were out participating in the festivities I forgot all about the iron. luckily if anything was to happen they would have been right there.

And for staying home being boring it all depends on who stops,drops and rolls on by.

Comments

Sonja said…
That sounds like fun!! We need firemen in our neighborhood, the boys would love that.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!