Let's thank our sponsors

Last week I was listening to the radio and they were thanking there sponsors. So I thought I would give it a try.

I would like to thank Burger King, Subway, Albertsons and all the reunion food that kept my seat padded for the ride home.
I would like to thank Jcpenny's and Sears for dressing my family and for taking our hard eaned cash.
I would like to thank bleach for cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, and for bleaching everything in it's way. (Even my favorite blouse)
I would like to thank my kids for there constant chirping and making life interesting.
I would like to thank Tylenol for taking those chirping voices in my head away
I would like to thank my Husband for always Being there for my ranting and ravings, for cherrishing the moments he has with me.
I would like to thank my family for sharing there many moods with me.
I would like to thank my fellow Bloggers for making my posts worth while.

And now let me know who your sponsor is... Thank You

Comments

Anonymous said…
You make me laugh so hard. This post was so cute and funny. I t was great to see you this summer your kids are all growing so fast. You have such a great family.
Teri said…
Are you back from vacation. I guess i still have a piece for your bike rack that I need to stop by and give you. I like your post especially the one that kept your seat padded on the way home, so funny.
KatherineWoodin said…
I am grateful for family to keep me young.
Honor said…
that's funny.

I'd like to thank NBC for bringing us the Olympics.

I'd like to thank my kids for giving me stretch marks (which keep them constantly curious about my body ... lovely)

I'd also like to thank Qwest for providing broadband internet

And I'd like to thank Stephenie Meyer for writing the Twilight series (I'm seriously addicted)
Julie said…
Cindy I can't believe I leave the blogging network for a few weeks and you forget your sisters who sponser you through your ranting and ravings about your husband. lol. And of course you know your my sponser for the millions of incoming phone calls from me about what to do with mom. lol. I'm really being funny tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!