Yesterday

Yes! We did have a bathtub party! And for the most part they enjoyed themselves until one of the kids decided to push the other one under the water.
The joy's of parenting!

Yesterday I left the house with Tasha in charge so I could pick Sam up at the Train Station (like everyday). I was gone for 15 min. We came home to Tasha crying hysterically after surveying the front room we noticed the mirror that we got as a wedding gift 14years ago was on the floor.
(this is pretty much the only mirror in our home right now)(no, we don't have one in the bathroom yet). It took us quite some time to get the story after allot of blaming others and stories that don't even pertain to the mirror were said and done. The answer we came up with is that the nail just gave in. (luckily no one was hurt).
But after listening to their stories we found out that the two oldest were fighting and threw a skateboard at a different wall ending in a small hole.
And all this in 15 min.
I could see Sam getting frustrated so I took a picture it looks like he is either annoyed or softening his feelings. The miracles of a camera.


Now I guess this means 7 years bad luck but for who?
our kids?
marriage (it was a wedding gift)?
me?

Comments

Jon Woodins said…
It is all just STUFF! I'm glad nobody got hurt. Flying skateboards and all! the othe day stiles threw a ball and it broke a light in the light fixture Hunter was right under the light and well lets just say he had A LOT of glass on him. But no cuts and hey it was and accident. It is to bad about that mirror though. I have a great big one you can have but you have to come and get it!
Anonymous said…
That sounds a lot like my house. At least nobody was hurt. I thought a broken mirror was 7 years good luck. It used to be bad, But in a 7 year study done with children who broke mirrors while the parents were away they found they had more good luck than ever before. So you are in for some great times!
Julie said…
I love your description of the event. It was like I was there. I could see it all perfectly playing out. I always have admired how "patient" Sam is when his kids are explaining. Maybe you call it frustrated, but the picture said a 1000 words. I think Lori is just optomistic I think your in for 7 years of bad luck. lol. After all Tasha is 13It took me until I was 20 to figure out the whole estrogen thing. Good luck. LOL.
Sonja said…
Oh dear!!! It does say something about your personality when you can take pictures after a disaster. Larry is usually the one to suggest it when something crazy happens and it calms me down. Glad no one got hurt.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.