Sunday Activities

Sunday Activities...
Today while the kids were playing Der Grobe Dalmuti (The great Dalmuti, a card game)
I caught this little cutie coloring on his coloring pages that his sister printed off for him (Callie gave them to him for Christmas).


Callie is learning young to multi-task.

They really do play well together.

However I wonder if playing games is a Sunday activity.
Because everything is wonderful until someone is blamed for cheating and then cards are thrown, words are exchanged and the wonderful fulfilling moment is over.
What do you do on Sunday to keep the family and spirit alive?

Comments

Anonymous said…
As for Sundays I ask myself every Sunday what we should do to make it more pleasant. It is a rough day when you don't have family to visit. I love the hair cut and coat. SUPER CUTE! Looks like you had a merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.