Christmas P.J.'s

This Year I decided to make pajamas for Christmas Eve. I usually purchase their Pajama's from a qualified vendor like Walmarts, Sear's, Target or JcPenny's but this year I thought I would put a little more heart into their pajama's. My mom donated the fabric (thank you!) to this great cause. I have only one top done(I still need to add a bow and buttons) and the bottoms are just missing their ruffles when I get them done I will post a finished product.

Now all I need is time.. Does anyone know where I can find some?


Comments

Anonymous said…
So cute. I could never attempt tops. The bottom of the P.J.s were more than enough for me. On the time issue people are always looking to adopt cute kids. LOL
Julie said…
So I heard that if you talk to your favorite sister on the phone for at least a half hour a day you can increase the amount of things you get done by two. Which means if you normally watch two movies a day you can then watch four. For your current situation, realistically, you can sew two pajama bottoms in the time it takes mom to sew eight.
KatherineWoodin said…
A great job. The bottoms go a lot faster than tops. Do not listen to Julie. You can do just as well or better than your mom.
Jon Woodins said…
nobody ccan sew faster than mom except little women in vietnam! sorry I've been off of the blogging world but Jon keeps on hanging out in the house in his office so I am not at liberty to blog like normal.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.