Crazy Ladies...

Tasha had a vocal recital tonight it was postponed because of weather. She was great like always! We recorded it but I have no way of downloading it to the computer(at least that is what my husband is saying.. tomorrow he'll say something else.lol)
The Christmas recitals are held at a retirement facility and the residents that attended were hilarious!
First..they all speak really really loud!
Second..the ladies were making comments about the men who where scooting in with there walkers.
And then there was one lady who kept coming up to the kids saying let Grandma help you and then slapping them on the behind.(the kids started running away from her when they saw her come.)(CRAZY!)
She was a cutie and nobody was hurt except for Kyle when she surprised him with a few taps on his buttocks. (I am a terrible mom, because I chuckled)you should have seen his face he didn't know what to do except for smile at her. (I am still laughing)

Another funny story.. Andrew and Callie were jumping on the couch and I asked them to stop Andrew turned to me and said.."I will never stop jumping" I said.."never..you will get tired"
Andrew.."no I won't" a few minutes later he has stopped and I said .."I see you got tired"
Andrew.."no..I needed air to breath"
How do they come up with these sayings?

Comments

Shawna said…
I MISS YOU GUYS!
I tried to call you last night just to catch up and you weren't home. Now I know where you were.
Love,
Shawna and Ryan
Anonymous said…
Those are cute stories. I love the old lady one. People are so funnny.
Julie said…
If you want crazy lady stories let me tell you about mom. lol. Just kidding she's not a crazy lady, yet. I sure love mom and I made a new years resolution to be nice to her. So I'm going to start right now. I sure miss you all. I wish we could of been there for Tasha's recital or for the butt slappin', that is so funny.
Jon Woodins said…
I will end up being the old crazy lady talking REALLY loud and slapping everybodys butt then I will make lots of comments about the old guys suffeling in with their walkers. The worst part about me being a crazy old lady is I will forget it is a recital and think that is it ward chior and start singing at the top of my lungs with the poor teenage girl who dosen't know what else to do but try and sing over me. That will be good times.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Angels Among Us.