Answers

I know you where all waiting for the answers last night. But my computer decided to throw a tantrum. And we had to put it into time out. Now that it's behaving (After a long talk with it this morning) I can post the answers to yesterday's trivia. Yes I know you are all on pins and needles waiting for the answers.

Sam and I were married March 12th 1994
I wanted 12 kids
Sam and I meet here in Seattle at the Singles Ward
Sam named Tasha...Before we even met.
My first record Album was Michael Jackson Beat it
Nicknames... Cindy Lou Who, Cindy Whopper, Woodinhead those are just a few.
My father at MY hamburger the night I fell out of the car. The next day when I woke up in the hospital I asked for it and was heartbroken when I found out that it was resting nicely in my fathers tummy. (yes he is still paying for that choice he made 25some years ago.)
Thank You for Celebrating Trivia Day with me.

Comments

KatherineWoodin said…
And I don't think your dad every thinks about it except when you remind him. By the way his birthday is the 6th.
Shawna said…
I rocked your trivia.
Anonymous said…
You are so funny. 12 kids WOW. That would be crazy. That is cool the cousins came to visit. I bet you all had a great time.
Sonja said…
I loved reading that!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Let it Snow!