Happy Birthday!
Dad!
I love my Dad!
He loves being outside either camping, gardening, working, fishing or his new passion taking pictures.
This is how cool my Dad is.. He came up to visit us and while on his vacation he filled in our ditch that has been such an eye sore for around four years.
(it still needs leveled out. Dad, when are you coming back to finish the job? Just Kidding)
Growing up he was creative in finding ways to provide for the Family when things where tight.
He hardly yelled at us in fact I believe my infectious smile came from him. He would always come home from work and especially on our Birthday he would always have a treat left in his lunch box just for us. The little things he did for us still remain with us. Thanks Dad!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Comments

Sonja said…
Great minds think alike! You have the same blog design as I picked after the New Year. :)

I love the photo of your family at the top, the kids are adorable.
Shawna said…
I win the best birthday gift award.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..

Brandon Mull