How many circles can you find today?

Yes I am celebrating another crazy day!
It's actually allot of fun you should try it!
So...Today is Look for circles day

Here are just a few of the circles we found lying around our home.
Andrew's Duck pillow

Picture of the
Salt Lake Temple
Callies Trick-or-Treat Basket

Suckers
I had all the kids run around the house and find a circle.
Most of them just looked into their candy pile.

It is also national Deviled Egg Day
So while your eggs are boiling run around the house and find as many circles as you can.
click here for the recipe.

Comments

KatherineWoodin said…
Cindy you are so funny. I can't run anymore so I might just hobble
Julie said…
circle day? I most likely would of turned circle day into doughnut day. Maybe I will just celebrate circle day tomorrow. I love the costume pictures. Kyle's face in the first picture is a kodak moment for sure. Happy early birthday Brandon.
Anonymous said…
I love that. I would like to jump through this computer and eat those eggs. They look divine!
Jon Woodins said…
Those eggs look sooooo gooood!!!!!
I love the pic of Andrew with the suckers. HE looks like he is not sure if he sould devour them or be polite and wait until after the picture. And I can't run around my house looking for circles I'll end up finding a mess i should have cleaned up last week and then I would feel guilty.
Jon Woodins said…
Yep there are lots of circles and lots of messes- I think I'll go get in the Hot tub. The mess can definitly wait. It won't go anywere, it will stay right were it is until I come back to it. and then I just might leave it were it is for a bit longer to prove my point to that mess.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..