Today is the Day!


Today is the Day!
OPENING DAY!!

I offered to make 3 dresses for the play and luckily a friend of mine bailed me out
by making one of them. I am not very comfortable around my sewing machine we have a love-hate relationship. But after finishing these two dresses (they look more like nightgowns)
I think I'm going to tackle Christmas Pajamas this year.

Here is a sneak peak at Kyles hair he will be a tad bit darker.
(actually his hair will probably range from blue to gray because they are trusting me to get the color right.)
Kyle as School boy Scrooge
Brandon is the poulterer boy and Cody Tiny Tim
We have our lines memorized and now let's hope our nerves don't get the best of us.

We are so excited for our opening show tonight.
Wish us luck!!!
And no breaking legs please!
(unless it's Cody and it has to be his right leg)lol.





Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute kids. They will do great!
Anonymous said…
great looking kids. I hope you had a great first night and everything went great. Love lots.
Shawna said…
How exciting. I sure miss your kids, they are so grown up and fun to hang around with. Good luck on your play, and heck if you mess up it will make all the more memorable.
Julie said…
I can't believe I haven't called you in like a weekish. You'll have to let me know how it went. How exciting. I wish we could come. I'll want all the details.

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..