Thankful

The past few days I have been pondering on what I have to be greatful for.
I don't want to bore you with my whole list which is miles and miles long.
But I will share with you some of the highlights of my days...
Cuddling with my darlings and Husband.
Butterfly kisses, staring into my children's eye's, playing games with them.
Saying family prayer, reading Scriptures as a family, Cooking together, helping them through rough times, loving them unconditional, Weekend dates, And knowing that Sam and I will be together Forever.
I am also thankful for the opportunity to Raise 6 beautiful Spirits who keep me on my toes, and my spirit young.
Happy Holidays!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are some great things to be thankful for. I also know making sure all those little things happen is alot of work so great job MOM!

Popular posts from this blog

Blah..Blah..Blah..